- Services / facilities within the building include a gym, meeting room, accessible changing rooms, standard changing rooms and toilet facilities.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday Closed.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday Closed.
- Friday Closed.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Cambridge.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located in Colville Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 350cm x 500cm (11ft 6in x 16ft 5in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 14m (15yd 11in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The Blue Badge bays are very faded.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double (with one leaf locked).
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 78cm (2ft 7in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The desk/counter is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
Vending Machine Area
- There is a vending machine available for hot and cold drinks.
- Tables and chairs are also available in the reception area.
- The chairs do not have armrests and are not fixed.
- The tables are 73cm high and are not fixed.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played during fitness classes.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The hall is accessed by double, heavy doors that open towards you and are 130cm wide.
- The sports hall is available for hire. Please contact the venue for more details.
Access to Fitness Suite
- The fitness suite is located to the right of reception.
- The fitness suite is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There is step free access to the fitness suite.
- There are doors into the fitness suite.
- The doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single.
- The doors are heavy.
- The opening is 80cm (2ft 7in) wide.
Fitness Suite (General)
- Staff receive no training in assisting disabled people.
- Equipment suitable for mobility or sensory impaired users includes free weights and the upper arm recumbent cycle.
- A portable hearing loop is not available for induction.
- There is clear manoeuvring space between equipment.
- There is level access to all of the equipment.
Accessible Changing Room
- There are accessible changing rooms available.
- The accessible changing room is located off the main corridor.
- The facility is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The door opens outwards.
- The width of the door is 87cm (2ft 10in).
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The dimensions of the accessible changing room are 200cm x 270cm (6ft 7in x 8ft 10in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- The toilet seat is 48cm (1ft 7in) above floor level.
- There is a sink.
- The sink cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The height of the sink is 76cm (2ft 6in).
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm in the cubicle.
- The emergency alarm is fully functional.
- There is not a locker within the accessible changing room.
- The accessible changing room has a ceiling tracking hoist.
- There is a changing bench.
- The facility changing bench is wall mounted.
- The facility changing bench height is adjustable.
- The length of the bench is 180cm (5ft 11in).
- There is a wheel in shower.
- The facilities available in the accessible shower are an adjustable shower head, handrails and a shower chair.
Standard Changing Room (Male)
- There is a/are standard changing room(s) available.
- The standard changing room(s) is/are approximately 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- The standard changing room(s) is/are approximately 8m (8yd 2ft) from the reception desk.
- The standard changing room(s) is/are approximately 12m (13yd 4in) from the sports hall.
- The standard changing room(s) surveyed is/are located to the right of reception.
- There is level access to the standard changing room(s).
- Shower facilities are available within the changing room(s).
- There is not level access to the shower facilities.
- The shower cubicle(s) / area is / are accessed via a shallow step.
- Similar female changing rooms are available.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the left of reception.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 10m (10yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.