- Access is by appointment only.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is March.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are loose chippings.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Photograph 2 shows an overspill car parking area.
- The visitors centre is at the side of the falconry centre.
- Beyond the entrance to the visitors centre is a medium ramp which is 130cm wide, shown in photograph 2. There is a reception area with no desk and a clipboard to sign any necessary forms as shown in photograph 3.
- Chairs with and without armrests are available.
- Tables are available with the majority being 65cm in height as shown in photographs 4, 5 and 6.
- There is seating with and without armrests available.
- The entrance gate and majority of pathways around the falconry area are 140cm wide.
- The falconry area consists of a large grassed area with loose stone pathways, a picnic bench seating area and the bird enclosures.
Outside Access (Toilet Entrance)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 75cm (2ft 6in).
Level Change (Toilet Entrance)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in the doorway.
- There is/are 2 step(s) to the area/service.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located inside the house at the front of the site.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the toilet entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
- The dimensions of the toilet are 170cm by 130cm.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located to the side of the overspill car parking area.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.