- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Sandy.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located off The Cinques.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are loose chippings.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 210cm (6ft 11in).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Reserve Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in Cinques Road.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) both ways.
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in).
Reserve and Pathways
- There are maps located to the right as you enter the reserve and an information point located straight ahead from the reserve entrance.
- There are easy and moderate slopes at various points along the trails.
- The surface of the pathways along the trails are compacted earth and grass.
- There are two miles of trails around the reserve.
- The main pathways are wide with minor trails being very narrow.
- The pathways are uneven in places and very muddy during poor weather.
- This reserve can be accessed via the BikeBus Explorer from Cambridge.
- This service operates on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.