- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is St Neots.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located on the B1046.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Reserve Entrances)
- This information is for the entrance located at the end of the path off the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 105cm (3ft 5in).
- There is a second entrance located towards the middle of the reserve.
- This gate opens away from you, is single, heavy and 105cm wide.
Level Change (Reserve Entrances)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located at the thresholds of the entrances.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
Reserve and Pathways
- There is a information board located to the left as you approach the reserve from the car park.
- A further information point is located toward the center of the reserve.
- There are easy, moderate and steep slopes at various points along the trails.
- The surface of the pathways along the trails are compacted earth, loose chippings and grass.
- There are trails around the reserve.
- The main pathways are wide with minor trails being very narrow.
- The pathways are uneven in places and very muddy during poor weather.
- The are planked bridges at some points in the reserve, some with medium steps at each end.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.