- Related link Hinchingbrooke Country Park Cafe.
- Related link Hinchingbrooke Country Park Countryside Centre.
- Hinchingbrooke Country Park covers 170 acres of open grasslands, mature woodland and lakes. It is a great place to visit for families, nature spotters, dog walkers and everyone wishing to enjoy the great outdoors.
- There is a great mix of play areas, cafe, hard-surfaced and muddy paths, secluded woodlands and long grass all within a short walk.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Huntingdon.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is located at the front of the park.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are loose chippings.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- There is a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The road is generally quiet.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 230cm (7ft 7in).
- The Blue Badge bays outside the countryside centre can be used if there is space.
- Parking is payable between 07.00 and 18.00 and costs £1 for up to 2 hours and £2 for up to six hours.
- You can pay at the meter in the car park or by phone.
- The car park is approximately 150m from the cafe.
Outside Access (Park Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located next to the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the entrance here is 130cm.
Level Change (Park Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of and beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth, tarmac, gravel and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy, moderate and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.