Key Access Review
- There is a public car park available (within approx. 200m).
- There is ramped/sloped access to the venue.
- The entrance ramp/slope has a slight gradient.
- The entrance ramp does not have handrails.
- The entrance door(s) is/are double, automatic (by sliding), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is not a seat/chair available.
- There are no documents available in large print.
- There are no documents available in Braille.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- There is not a home service available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.