Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the grounds include A children's play park, a splash pad, and a football pitch.
- The venue is open from dawn til dusk.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Cambridge North.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Jedburgh Court.
- The car park is located in Jedburgh Close.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in Jedburgh Close.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width between the bollards at the entrance is 110cm.
- There are dog grids at this entrance.
- There are various other entrances all around the park with easy access.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There are dog waste bins throughout the venue.
- There is an easy sloped surface leading to the splashpad.
- The splashpad has a rubberised surface.
- This splashpad is open during the summer months only.
- The play equipment is on a rubberised surface.
- There is level access to all of the equipment.
- There are picnic benches available that are at a height of 80cm.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.