Show Easy Read
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Cambridge North.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located off High Street.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the end of the pathway leading from the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the entrance is 90cm.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of and beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance and then ahead and to the right as you exit the bridge.
- There is/are 5 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on the left going up.
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- There is an information point located to the left as you enter the woodland area.
- There are easy, moderate and steep slopes at various points along the trails.
- The surface of the pathways along the trails are compacted earth, loose chippings and grass.
- The pathways are uneven in places and very muddy during poor weather.
- Bench seating is located along the trails.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.