- The out of hours contact number for the car park is 01223 457 337.
- The contact information for the toilets is;.
- Website -https://www.cambridge.gov.uk/public-toilets.
- Email - [email protected]
- Telephone number - 01223 457 000.
- This service is open 24 hours.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Cambridge.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located in Park Street.
- The car park type is multi storey.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 7 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 500cm x 600cm (16ft 5in x 19ft 8in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 12m (13yd 4in) from the car park pedestrian entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 18m (19yd 2ft) from the car park pedestrian entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is concrete.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 198cm (6ft 6in).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Blue Badge holders can park for free for 3 hours.
- The entrance is located in Park Street.
- The width of the entrance is 900cm.
- There is a height restriction of 1.98m.
- The ticket machine as you enter in your vehicle is at a height of 90cm.
Outside Access (Pedestrian Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single (with a locked extension leaf).
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in).
Level Change (Pedestrian Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are shallow (2cm - 10cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The ramp/slope does not bypass the step(s).
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G,1,2,3,4.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium (11cm - 17cm).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the right going up.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located just beyond the pedestrian entrance.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G,1,2,3,4.
- The lift is approximately 8m (8yd 2ft) from the pedestrian entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 100cm x 110cm (3ft 3in x 3ft 7in).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does not have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 90cm - 120cm from the floor.
- The lift does not have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
- The accessible toilet was out of order at time of survey (November 2017).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located at the front of the car park in Park Street.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 8m (8yd 2ft) from the pedestrian entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is a charge of 20p to use the facilities.