- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Manea.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday Closed.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday Closed.
- Friday Closed.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the entrance to the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 75m (82yd 1in) from the visitor centre entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 87m (95yd 5in) from the visitor centre entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are loose chippings.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Visitor Centre Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double (with one leaf locked).
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 66cm (2ft 2in).
Inside Access (Visitor Centre)
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There are chairs with and without armrests available.
- There are tables with a height of 68cm available.
Car Park to Accessible Hide
- This route is approximately 350m long.
- The pathways along the route have a surface of tarmac, compacted earth and wood.
- The wooden pathways have a minimum width of 148cm.
- The route has uneven surfaces with slopes varying from easy, moderate and steep gradients.
- The steps shown in photograph 2 lead from the visitors centre to the path.
- These can be overcome by the slope shown in photograph 1.
- There are two similar doors to the hide that open towards you, are single, heavy and 98cm wide.
- The right hand door, shown in photographs 2 and 3, has a ramp which is easy with handrails on the right going up.
- The left hand door, shown in photographs 4 and 5, has 2 deep steps without handrails.
- The hide consists of fixed wooden benches and a fixed table ledge which is 89cm high and 20cm deep.
Routes to Hides
- These routes have various distances of up to 1km.
- These pathways along these routes have a surface of tarmac, compacted earth, loose stone and grass.
- The route consists of various easy, moderate and steep slopes.
- There are some steps along the routes.
- These steps are deep with handrails on both sides.
- Hides are accessed by at least two deep steps in front of the door.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located in the centre of the car park.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 100m (109yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.