- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday Closed.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday Closed.
- Friday Closed.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Shelford.
- The information in this section was taken in April 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located off Wandlebury Ring.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The two signed but unmarked Blue Badge bays are located next to the courtyard.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located next to the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the entrance here is 350cm.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading from the car park to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth, tarmac, gravel and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy, moderate and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 300m (328yd 3in) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located under the clock tower in the courtyard, within the female standard toilet.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a shared toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a sliding bolt.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 82cm (2ft 8in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 214cm x 123cm (7ft x 4ft).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 132cm (4ft 4in).
- There are dropdown rails on both sides of the toilet.
- There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side.
- There is not an emergency alarm.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are waste paper pedal bin disposal units.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on the left.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is not a mirror.
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is not a toilet roll holder.
- There is not a wash basin.
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is poor.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- When approached from the parkland there is a single medium step to the toilet facilities.
- Step free access is from the pathway leading from the car park and through the courtyard.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.