- The information in this section was taken in May 2021.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday Closed.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday Closed.
- Friday Closed.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Cambridge.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Cambridge Station.
- The car park is located in Station Square.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is 20 minutes free parking available opposite the station as shown in photographs 6 and 7.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double (with one leaf locked).
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 87cm (2ft 10in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 73cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Japanese cuisine.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is written text, tactile and pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 20m (21yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located at the rear of the venue.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 150cm x 220cm (4ft 11in x 7ft 3in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side.
- The tap type is push.
- There is not a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are sanitary and general domestic waste disposal units.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on the left.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is not a mirror.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 44cm (1ft 5in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the hand dryer is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located outside the main entrance.