- The venue is situated within the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Barton-le-Clay.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Harlington.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- The venue is currently only doing a Select and Collect service.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Wednesday 14:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Friday 14:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- the times for the library will be changing at the beginning of October 2017.
- Mon - closed Tues - 0900 - 13.00
- Weds - 14.00 0 18.00
- Thurs - 0900 - 13.00
- Fri - 0900 - 1300 & 14.00 - 18.00
- Sat - 0900 - 1600.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 485cm x 580cm (15ft 11in x 19ft 0in).
- The nearest designated bay is 4m (13ft 1in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are single width.
- The door opening is 93cm (3ft 1in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located beyond the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
Reception (Help Desk)
- The reception desk is 3m (9ft 10in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is high height.
- The desk has a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- This library is now self service. Members of staff are available at the help desk.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in audio format.
- There is an ordering service.
- The library does have computers with accessible software.
- Auxiliary aids are available for computer users.
- A large text keyboard and height adjustable table is / are available.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.