- Guests are advised to arrive between 16:30 - 20:30.
- Families are advised that this a working farm.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Sandy.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Sandy.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- The venue is currently open to key and essential workers only.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is not hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- Hand sanitisers are not available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is not clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are available.
- There is a toilet available in each cottage.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Opening Times (Office Opening Times)
- Monday 09:00 - 20:30.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 20:30.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 20:30.
- Thursday 09:00 - 20:30.
- Friday 09:00 - 20:30.
- Saturday 09:00 - 20:30.
- Sunday 09:00 - 20:30.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Ash Cottage Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 78cm (2ft 7in) wide.
- There is a 3cm wooden threshold in the doorway.
- A portable ramp is available.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is a medium step for access out to the rear garden patio.
- There are accessible ensuite facilities.
- There is / are 2 room(s) which has / have accessible ensuite facilities.
Location and Access
- The accessible room viewed is 3m (3yd 10in) from the Ash Cottage entrance.
- There is level access from an accessible entrance.
- The room number or room name viewed was Ash Cottage.
- The width of the door is 79cm (2ft 7in).
- The height of the bed is 55cm (1ft 10in).
- The measurement between the bed base and floor is 23cm (9in).
- Light switches are within 120cm from floor level.
- There is not a functional emergency alarm in the room.
- No emergency alarm is fitted in the room.
- An adjoining room is available.
- Assistance dogs are welcomed to stay with guests in accessible rooms.
- The width of the door to the ensuite is 82cm (2ft 8in).
- The door opens outwards.
- The door weight is light.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The dimensions of the accessible ensuite are 280cm x 190cm (9ft 2in x 6ft 3in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- Wall mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet, the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- The toilet seat is 49cm (1ft 7in) above floor level.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is placed higher than 100cm in height.
- The height of the toilet roll holder is 103cm (3ft 5in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The height of the sink is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- The tap type is lever.
- There is not a mixer tap for the sink.
- There is not a functional emergency alarm available in the ensuite.
- No emergency alarm is fitted in the ensuite.
- Disposal facilities are available.
- There are mirrors.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
Bath and Shower
- There is not a bath.
Wheel In Shower
- There is a wheel in shower.
- The shower head is adjustable.
- The shower control type is lever.
- The shower seat is none.
- There are handrails available.
Signage, colour contrast and lighting in accessible rooms
- The colour contrast between the external hotel room door and wall is fair.
- The colour contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The colour contrast between the internal hotel room door and wall is good.
- The colour contrast between the external ensuite door and wall is good.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Colour contrast and lighting in accessible ensuite
- The colour contrast between the internal ensuite door and wall is good.
- The colour contrast between the walls and floor in the ensuite is good.
- The colour contrast between the drop down rails and wall is good.
- The colour contrast between the grab rails and wall is good.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Auxiliary Aids - General
- Some hotel rooms have auxiliary aids for people with sensory impairments.
- The available auxiliary aid(s) is(are) Teletext/subtitles/Ceefax.
- The number of accessible rooms with wheel in showers is 2.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located in the cottage standard bathroom.
- Unisex toilets are 3m (9ft 10in) from the Ash Cottage entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.