- Services / facilities within the grounds include the market garden and the wild flower meadow.
- Related link Jordans Mill Heritage Centre.
- Related link Jordans Mill - Historic Mill.
- Related link Jordans Mill Education Centre.
- The gardens are open 10.00 till dusk.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Biggleswade.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Biggleswade.
- There is a meandering tarmac easy sloped pathway around the garden.
- Alternatively a straight easy sloped brickwork pathway 100cm wide intersects the meandering pathway.
- Seating is available in the garden.
- The market garden leads to the wild flower meadow via a bridge.
- Access to the gardens is via two deep steps without handrails or a moderate tarmac slope 180 cm wide without handrails.
- There is a level wooden floored bridge 255 cm wide with handrails both sides which spans between the market garden and the wild flower meadow.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet is on the ground floor of the Heritage Centre.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- The nearest toilets are on the ground floor of the Heritage Centre.