- Leighton Linsdale Citizens Advice Bureau is located on the ground floor of Bossard House.
- Monday 10:00 - 13:00.
- Monday 16:00 - 18:30.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 13:00.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 16:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 13:00.
- Wednesday 14:00 - 16:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 13:00.
- Thursday 14:00 - 16:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 13:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- The venue is currently closed and not doing face to face consultation's. But they are doing phone consultation's and regularly responding to email enquiries.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Leighton Buzzard.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Leighton Buzzard.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
Level Change (Main Entrance)
Outside Access (CAB Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the ground floor of Bossard House.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 75cm (2ft 6in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.