- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Luton Parkway.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located on Mentmore Crescent.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user not at all.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are no marked parking bays.
- There are five steep steps without handrails located to the left as you face the car park leading to the venue.
- The width of the entrance is 100cm.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth, gravel and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are not any bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
Children's Play Area and Fields
- The childrens play area is to the right side of the open field and is within a fenced area.
- The gate is heavy, opens towards you and is 90cm wide.
- There are several benches around the play area.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.