- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Sandy.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 5 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 500cm x 370cm (16ft 5in x 12ft 2in).
- The nearest designated bay is 10m (32ft 10in) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 25m (27yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are single width.
- The door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in) wide.
Outside Access (Platform 1 Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located off Stratford Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 110cm (3ft 7in) wide.
Level Change (Platform 1 Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
Reception (Ticket Office )
- The reception desk is 2m (6ft 7in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- The desk has a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Monday 06:00 - 12:25.
- Tuesday 06:00 - 12:25.
- Wednesday 06:00 - 12:25.
- Thursday 06:00 - 12:25.
- Friday 06:00 - 12:25.
- Saturday 06:45 - 13:10.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is not level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
Level Change (Footbridge)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading to and from the footbridge.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 12:25 - 06:00.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located immediately beyond the main entrance, to the right.
- The ticket office is 2m (6ft 7in) from the main entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are First Capital Connect.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- Shops and services within the station include a cafe/kiosk.
- All key concourse shops and services have level access.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) which has/have level access is / are 2.
- The platform(s) which can be accessed by using alternative outside access entrances only is / are 1.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.