- Related link Leighton Buzzard High Street Guide.
- Monday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Thursday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Friday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Saturday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Sunday 07:00 - 19:00.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Leighton Buzzard.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park type is multi storey.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 10+ designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 300cm x 550cm (9ft 10in x 18ft 1in).
- The nearest designated bay is 25m (27yd 1ft) from the high street entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 50m (54yd 2ft) from the high street entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (High Street Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the venue.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 145cm (4ft 9in) wide.
- At the time of research, it was not possible to photograph the area.
- There is level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located to the right as you enter from the high street entrance.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-1-2.
- The lift is 2m (2yd 7in) from the high street entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 100cm x 100cm (3ft 3in x 3ft 3in).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 120cm from the floor.
- The lift does not have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the left as you face the entrance.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 10m (10yd 2ft) from the High Street entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Toilet flushes are sensor operated.
- Sink taps are sensor operated.
- There is a light switch in the female and male toilets so the lights can be dimmed for a short period of time for those with light sensitivity.
- Low noise hand dryers are in place within the toilets.
- Attendants are available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.