- Services / facilities within the building include The Nave, The Towers, The Chancel, Cloister Walk, South Porch, Christmas Chapel, Easter Chapel, Summer Chapel, Autumn Circle, Transepts, Western Approaches, Dew Pond Enclosure .
- Times vary seasonal, please check the website for details.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is not hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- Hand sanitisers are not available inside the venue.
- There is not a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is not clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are not available.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue is situated within the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Whipsnade.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Luton.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open both ways.
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 120cm (3ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- There are uneven surfaces and grassland throughout the venue.
- There are easy and moderate slopes thoughout the venue.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.