- Related link Woodside Animal Farm and Leisure Park.
- Related link Woodside Animal Farm - Farm Shop & Pet Store.
- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- Https://www.woodsidefarm.co.uk/covid-19 Covid details are available on the website.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Slip End.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Luton.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 14:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 14:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 14:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 14:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 14:00.
- Sunday 10:00 - 14:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 3 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 240cm x 480cm (7ft 10in x 15ft 9in).
- The nearest designated bay is 20m (22yd) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 27m (30yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 80cm (2ft) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the left as you face the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located to the right as you face the entrance.
- There is / are 2 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on the left going up.
- The ramp overcomes the steps.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the service counter.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 1m (3ft 11in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 70cm (2ft).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 70cm (2ft).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are not clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is traditional meals and snacks.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.