- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 400cm x 600cm (13ft 1in x 19ft 8in).
- The nearest designated bay is 2m (6ft 7in) from the main entrance.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of platform 1.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 180cm (5ft 11in) wide.
- A similar entrance gives access to platform 2.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading to the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Capenhurst.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Capenhurst.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Northern and Merseyrail.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) which has/have level access is / are 1.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 2.
- Platform 2 is accessed via an industrial estate.
- Platforms 1 and 2 are joined by a stepped footbridge.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.