- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located in front of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 400cm x 600cm (13ft 1in x 19ft 8in).
- The nearest designated bay is 3m (3yd 10in) from the platform 1 entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the platform 1 entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Platform 1 Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 130cm (4ft 3in) wide.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Platforms 2,3,4)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is / are located to the right as you enter the station.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is / are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Arriva Trains Wales.
- The train companies that operate within this station include:.
- Please click here for access information for Arriva Trains Wales.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 4 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) which has/have level access is / are 1.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 2,3,4.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are visual.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.