- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the platform.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 86cm (2ft 10in) wide.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the borough.
- This venue is situated in Little Sutton.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Little Sutton.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Merseyrail.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) which has/have level access is / are 1.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 2.
- Platform 2 is accessed via the bridge on the station.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.