- The venue is open from dawn until dusk.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Overpool.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located just off Rivacre Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 400cm x 300cm (13ft 1in x 9ft 10in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 15m (16yd 1ft) from the entrance to the park.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 19m (20yd 2ft) from the entrance to the park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located next to the car park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- There are two entrances to the right and left of the park. The entrance on the right has a swing gate style entrance.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy, moderate and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.