- Related link The Grosvenor Shopping Centre.
- This guide is for the elevated walkways on the main shopping streets.
- Car parking is available at Grosvenor Shopping Centre.
- The access to Eastgate Row and Bridge Street East via the Grosvenor Shopping Centre closes at 17:30 Monday to Saturday, and 17:00 Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Access Point - Bridge Street Row and Watergate Row South
- This access is off Bridge Street on Pierpoint Lane.
- Access to The Rows here is via a steep ramp.
- There is a handrail on both sides.
Eastgate Row South and Bridge Street Row East
- There is level access through the Grosvenor Shopping Centre and level access to The Rows on Pepper Street via lift (see Grosvenor Shopping Centre Guide).
Eastgate Row North
- There is level access via Godstall Lane, which is off St Werburgh Street.
Watergate Row North
- Access is available off Goss Street by a steep ramp with a handrail on the left hand side going up.
- There are uneven surfaces and easy to moderate slopes along The Rows.
- The nearest accessible toilets are located within the Grovenor Shopping Centre, operated by RADAR key.
- The nearest standard toilets are within the Grosvenor Shopping Centre.