COVID-19 Information (City College Plymouth)
- Services / facilities within the building include teaching and conference rooms.
- Related link Picquet Barracks.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Devonport.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Devonport.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the front of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 310cm x 400cm (10ft 2in x 13ft 1in).
- The nearest designated bay is 31m (33yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is also a designated Blue Badge bay by the Central Services building for the Picquet Barracks site.
- Please see the guide for Picquet Barracks for more details.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 150cm (4ft 11in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 114cm (3ft 9in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope does bypass the step(s).
- The ramp or slope is located to the right as you face the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is steep.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on the left going up.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 127cm (4ft 2in).
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is / are located to the left as you face the entrance.
- There is / are 4 step(s) to the area / service.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There is a further moderate ramp just inside the second door at this entrance.
- There is level access to the service.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Customers can charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
- Portable hearing loops are available if requested in advance.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- The nearest adapted toilets are located in the toilet block. Please see the guide for Picquet Barracks for further details.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- The nearest standard male and female toilets are located in the toilet block. Please see the guide for Picquet Barracks for further details.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are available in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.