- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bradford Interchange.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- Toilets are not available.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Croft Street Euro Car Park.
- The car park is located on Croft Street.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 248cm x 500cm (8ft 2in x 16ft 5in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Bridge Street.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located at the front of the train station.
- There is a dropped kerb from the drop off point.
- There is not tactile paving on the dropped kerb.
Outside Access (Interchange Concourse)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 310cm (10ft 2in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold snacks.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
- The accessible toilets are situated next to the venue on the station concourse.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- Lighting levels are bright.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a baby change unit available next to the adapted toilet.
- The toilets are situated next to the venue on the station concourse.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.