- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Bradford.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Bradford Interchange.
Opening Times (April - September)
- Monday 10:30 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- October - May Opening times areTuesday to Saturday 10 - 4 and on a Monday the venue opens at 10.30.
Opening Times (October - March)
- Monday 10:30 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is NCP Halls Ings.
- The car park is located off Halls Ings.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- On street Blue Badge parking is located off Bank Street.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located off Bank Street.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 95cm (3ft 1in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The reception desk is 4m (13ft 1in) from the main entrance.
- The desk is 4m (13ft 1in) from the main entrances .
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- The desk has a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.