- The information in this section was taken in August 2021.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- The height of the hand sanitiser is 115cm.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are available.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- Services / facilities within the building include a large hall and kitchen.
- The venue is an open access youth club to support children and young adults.
- They offer a range of activities including cooking, arts and crafts and boxing.
- They also work with the Buttershaw Baptist Church on an Eden project.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Low Moor.
- Opening times for the venue vary according to bookings/events taking place.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the front and left of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 460cm x 290cm (15ft 1in x 9ft 6in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 2m (2yd 7in) from the Entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the Entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are double width but one door is locked.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 70cm.
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 85cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the Entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- Opening the first door triggers a bell inside for staff to open the second door.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are good.
- Photographs 1 and 2 show the kitchen located to the right as you enter the venue.
- The kitchen has standard base and wall units, an electric oven and hob and a fridge freezer.
- Photographs 6, 7 and 8 show the activity hall with a boxing ring.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the left as you enter.
- The female toilet(s) is/are approximately 9m (9yd 2ft) from the Entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female toilet(s).
- Lighting levels in the female toilets are good.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located ahead as you enter.
- The male toilet(s) is/are approximately 8m (8yd 2ft) from the Entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the male toilet(s).
- Lighting levels in the male toilets are good.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located on the grassed areas around the building.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are not available.