- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Keighley.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located in front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 440cm x 240cm (14ft 5in x 7ft 10in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Car Park Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) both ways.
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 158cm.
Outside Access (Skipton Road Entrance)
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth and tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There is a children's playground within the park.
- There is steep sloped access to the playground.
- The bollards at the entrance to the park are 120cm apart.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest accessible toilet is available within the museum.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilet is available within the museum.