- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Baildon.
- The venue is open from dawn til dusk.
- The park is opened and closed by volunteers.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Ian Clough.
- The car park is located in Hall Cliffe.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double (with one leaf locked).
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- The bollards at the front have a width of 158cm between them.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have concrete and gravel surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- With the exception of service dogs, dogs are not permitted in the park.
- Cycles are not permitted in the park.
- There is a row of plants for sale to the left as you enter the park.
- The height of the plant shelves is 70cm.
- Some of the plants are at floor level.
- There is a notice detailing an address to take the payment too.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.