- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Ilkley.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Ilkley.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- Monday 08:30 - 17:30.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 17:30.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 17:30.
- Thursday 08:30 - 17:30.
- Friday 08:30 - 17:30.
- Saturday 09:00 - 12:30.
- Sunday Closed.
Outside Access (Station Plaza)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 83cm (2ft 9in) wide.
- The reception desk is 5m (16ft 5in) from the front entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is low height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.