- This is a community cafe that supports young people with learning disabilities.
- Monday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 16:00.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bradford Interchange.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Bridge Lane.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are shallow.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is not level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in the cafe area.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 120cm (3ft 11in).
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 59cm (1ft 11in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 9m (9yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located to the left as you enter.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a shared toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 87cm (2ft 10in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 140cm x 210cm (4ft 7in x 6ft 11in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 82cm (2ft 8in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- The alarm was out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from floor) when surveyed.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is a towel dispenser.
- The towel dispenser cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The towel dispenser is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the towel dispenser is 116cm (3ft 10in).
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the toilet roll holder is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the accessible toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 90cm (2ft 11in).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located to the right as you enter.
- Unisex toilets are 13m (14yd 8in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service can be requested.