Show Easy Read
Shared Section (Introduction)
Shared Section (Location)
- Monday 14:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 14:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 14:00 - 00:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 02:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 02:00.
- Sunday 14:00 - 23:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Kirkgate Shopping Centre.
- The car park is located on Kirkgate.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 360cm x 600cm (11ft 10in x 19ft 8in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Kirkgate.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Sunbridgewells Road.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The standard parking bays are marked widthways only.
Outside Access (Rose and Crown Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the first floor of the Sunbridgewells Centre.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 95cm (3ft 1in).
Level Change (Rose and Crown Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located in front and beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 7 step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are medium.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- The ramp/slope does not bypass the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are low.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does not serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the Rose and Crown entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 71cm.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are not welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2.
- There are 10 steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are low.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are further seating and the standard toilets.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located on the first floor.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.