- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Saltaire.
- The venue has seasonal opening times.
- Mon-Sat 10:00-17:00; Sun 11:00-16:00.
- During term time for local schools, the venue is closed on a Monday and Tuesday.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Bingley Road.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The standard bays are marked widthways only.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 89cm (2ft 11in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The height of the tables are 74cm.
- The height of the sink is 93cm.
- The taps are lever.
- There is not a mixer tap.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the left going up.
- There is not a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are a party room, the standard toilet and the baby change facility.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located on the first floor.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located in the hallway on the first floor.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 95cm (3ft 1in).
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the baby change facility.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- Home visits / services are available.
- Parties for groups of 10 or more can be held outside normal trading hours.
- Home parties are also available for 10 or more people.