- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- There are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 340cm x 440cm (11ft 2in x 14ft 5in).
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in) wide.
- There is no alternative entrance to this venue.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are low.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Features and Dimensions
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens inwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 160cm x 227cm (5ft 3in x 7ft 5in).
- There is a functional emergency alarm available.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.