Location of Room(s)
- AG21 is/are located on the ground floor of College Building, ahead from the main entrance. This lecture theatre shares an entrance from the main corridor with lecture theatre AG22.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for College Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the lecture theatre(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the lecture theatre(s) is not sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the lecture theatre(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the lecture theatre(s).
- The door(s) for the lecture theatre(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There are designated spaces for wheelchair users within the lecture theatre(s).
- The designated spaces for wheelchairs users are located at the front and at the back.
- There is level access to the designated seating from an entrance.
- There is ramped/sloped access to the designated spaces from an entrance.
- There is an easy ramp/slope for access to the designated spaces.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 143cm.
- There is space for an assistance dog.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front of the lecture theatre(s).
- There is staggered seating within the lecture theatre(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system for the lecture theatre(s) available on request.
- There is fixed furniture within the lecture theatre(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the lecture theatre(s).
- After the shared entrance with AG22, the entrance to the front of AG21 is immediately on the right.
- There is space for 2 wheelchair users at the front.
- Within the lecture theatre there are slopes to the centre and sides to access the raked seating.
- There are handrails on the wall sides of the slopes.
- There is a second door to directly access the rear of the lecture theatre from the ramped corridor leading to AG22.
- This slope has handrails to both sides.
- Portable hearing loops are available from the building reception for use in all teaching rooms.
- The lecture theatre was in use at the time of our visit.