Show Easy Read
- There are no set opening times.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Butlers Bridge.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Edgeworthstown.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Access Point)
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in) wide.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There are moderate slopes on the paths which give access to the picnic area and waters edge.
- The paths have a surface of loose chippings.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located in a WC block next to the car park.
- The female and male toilets are 14m (15yd) from the car park.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- The toilets were locked at the time of research.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located between the car park and the toilets.
- The ramp or slope is steep.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- Children are welcomed at the venue.