Show Easy Read
- There is access to the lough all year.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Edgeworthstown.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in) wide.
- The surface is uneven at this entrance.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- There are various easy to moderate slopes throuhout the lough, as well as uneven surfaces.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Children are welcomed at the venue.