- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Three Bridges.
- Access is by appointment only.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the rear.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 8 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 440cm x 610cm (14ft 5in x 20ft).
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is grass.
- The patron does have to cross a road.
- The road is generally quiet.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 210cm (6ft 11in).
Outside Access (Reception)
- This information is for the entrance located to the rear of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 78cm (2ft 7in) wide.
- Public and customers do not use this building, only staff.
- It is used mainly for making appointments.
- Water activities are available.
- Equipment is available for hire.
- Provisions are made for disabled guests when the venue is called in advance.
Accessible Changing Room
- There are accessible changing rooms available.
- The width of the door is 78cm (2ft 7in).
- There is no lock for the facility door.
- The dimensions of the accessible changing room are 282cm x 332cm (9ft 3in x 10ft 11in).
- There is a changing bench.
- The facility changing bench is wall mounted.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.