Show Easy Read
- The telephone number for disabled visitors is 0208 768 6080 or 0871 2000 071.
- The email address for disabled visitors is [email protected].
- To view the web page for disabled visitors click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for ticket sales is 0871 2000 071.
- To view the web page for ticket sales click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for hospitality enquiries is 0208 768 6013.
- To view the web page for hospitality click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for parking enquiries is 0208 768 6000.
- To view the web page for parking enquiries click here (opens in new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- To view the Crystal Palace FC webpage for Disabled Supporters please click here (new tab).
- There is a/are steward(s) available for help and assistance on match days.
- Club staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- Stewards receive disability awareness/equality training.
- Hospitality staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- Food and drink concession staff do receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a/are not steward(s) trained in British Sign Language.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; Braille on request and large print on request.
- There is an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the stadium/near by.
- The assistance dog toilet or toileting area is located to the rear of Block A (Holmesdale Road Stand).
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are not mobility aids available.
- The documents available in Braille and large print on request are fixture lists.
- Leave the M25 at Junction 7 and follow the signs for the A23 to Croydon. At Purley bear left onto the A23 at its junction with the A235 (to Croydon). You will pass roundabouts and junctions with the A232 and A236 as you pass Croydon, after which the A23 bears left at Thornton Heath (at the Horseshoe pub roundabout). Here you must go straight over, into Brigstock Road (B266), passing Thornton Heath Station on your left and bearing right on to the High Street. At the next mini roundabout (Whitehorse Road/Grange Road) go left into Whitehorse Lane and Selhurst Park is on your right. The postcode for satnav is SE25 6PU.
- There is no onsite matchday parking at Selhurst Park. There is also a traffic exclusion zone in some of the surrounding residential streets from up to 2 hours prior to kick-off and half an hour after the final whistle. For disabled supporters, there are a small number of bays available in Sainsbury’s car park which is located next to the stadium. These bays are not monitored by Crystal Palace FC and are available on a first come first served basis.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the stadium.
- Frequent bus services operate from all directions to Selhurst Park including the 130, 468, X68 and N68.
- For more information on bus travel visit the Transport for London website, please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Norwood Junction.
- Norwood Junction Station is approximately 700m from Selhurst Park. There is step-free access to the ticket office and Platform 1 only.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
- There is not an underground station within a 5km radius of the stadium.
Car Parking and Drop Off
Outer Concourse and Walkways
Access Point (Accessible Entrance - Exit X)
- This information is for the access point located between the Main Stand and the Whitehorse Lane Stand.
- The access point is clearly signed.
- There is ramped/sloped access to the access point.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The access point door(s) does/do contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are double width but one door is locked.
- The door(s) is/are permanently held open.
- The width of the access point opening is 230cm.
- There is a/are handheld ticket reader(s) at the access point.
- There is a steward available for assistance.
- The nearest accessible toilet is 10m from the access point.
- This access point provides step-free access to the Main Stand designated seating as well as the Whitehorse Lane Stand.
- The Sensory Suite is accessed via a single door with an open extension leaf. The width of the door opening is 125cm.
- There is a slight ramp in front of the door.
- The suite features a bubble tube, soft seating, a textured cube, colourful lighting and wall projectors.
- The flooring in this suite is carpet.
- There is no view of the football pitch from this area.
- There is a wall mounted television available showing the game.
Food and Drink (Whitehorse Lane Stand)
- The food and drink counter(s) is/are located on the concourse.
- The food and drink counter(s) is/are clearly signed.
- There is step-free access to the food and drink counter(s).
- The height of the food and drink counter(s) is/are high (110cm+).
- There is not a low section at the food and drink counter(s) with a height of 76cm or below.
- There is not a hearing assistance system at the food and drink counter(s).
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- There is a steward available to provide assistance with ordering food and drink.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located within the Main Stand.
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located on the stand concourse, next to the food and drink counters.
- There is step-free access to the female and male toilet(s).
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- An ambulant toilet with wall-mounted grab rails is available.
- There are horizontal grab rails on both sides of the seat and a vertical rail on the right.
- The wash basin tap type is push.
- There is not a flashing fire alarm beacon within the toilets.
- Lighting levels are good.