- The telephone number for disabled visitors is 0208 768 6080 or 0871 2000 071.
- The email address for disabled visitors is [email protected].
- To view the web page for disabled visitors click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for ticket sales is 0871 2000 071.
- To view the web page for ticket sales click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for hospitality enquiries is 0208 768 6013.
- To view the web page for hospitality click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for parking enquiries is 0208 768 6000.
- To view the web page for parking enquiries click here (opens in new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- To view the Crystal Palace FC webpage for Disabled Supporters please click here (new tab).
- There is a/are steward(s) available for help and assistance on match days.
- Club staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- Stewards receive disability awareness/equality training.
- Hospitality staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- Food and drink concession staff do receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a/are not steward(s) trained in British Sign Language.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; Braille on request and large print on request.
- There is an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the stadium/near by.
- The assistance dog toilet or toileting area is located to the rear of Block A (Holmesdale Road Stand).
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are not mobility aids available.
- The documents available in Braille and large print on request are fixture lists.
- Leave the M25 at Junction 7 and follow the signs for the A23 to Croydon. At Purley bear left onto the A23 at its junction with the A235 (to Croydon). You will pass roundabouts and junctions with the A232 and A236 as you pass Croydon, after which the A23 bears left at Thornton Heath (at the Horseshoe pub roundabout). Here you must go straight over, into Brigstock Road (B266), passing Thornton Heath Station on your left and bearing right on to the High Street. At the next mini roundabout (Whitehorse Road/Grange Road) go left into Whitehorse Lane and Selhurst Park is on your right. The postcode for satnav is SE25 6PU.
- There is no onsite matchday parking at Selhurst Park. There is also a traffic exclusion zone in some of the surrounding residential streets from up to 2 hours prior to kick-off and half an hour after the final whistle. For disabled supporters, there are a small number of bays available in Sainsbury’s car park which is located next to the stadium. These bays are not monitored by Crystal Palace FC and are available on a first come first served basis.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the stadium.
- Frequent bus services operate from all directions to Selhurst Park including the 130, 468, X68 and N68.
- For more information on bus travel visit the Transport for London website, please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Norwood Junction.
- Norwood Junction Station is approximately 700m from Selhurst Park. There is step-free access to the ticket office and Platform 1 only.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
- There is not an underground station within a 5km radius of the stadium.
Car Parking and Drop Off
Outer Concourse and Walkways
Access Point (Fanzone Entrance)
- This information is for the access point located off the Main Stand outer concourse.
- The access point is clearly signed.
- There is ramped/sloped access to the access point.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the ramp/slope.
- The handrail(s) is/are on the left going up.
- The width of the access point opening is 150cm.
- There is/are no ticket reader(s) at the access point.
- There is a steward available for assistance.
- There is no accessible toilet close to this access point.
Outside Access (Shop Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the left as you enter the Fanzone.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is not a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- The entrance door(s) does/do contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 160cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The ramp/slope is located leading to the shop.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The handrail(s) is/are on the right going up the ramp.
- There is step-free access throughout the aisles.
- The majority of aisles have a clear width of 100cm+ and are clear of obstructions.
- The flooring throughout the aisles is vinyl.
- There is flooring in aisles with a very shiny finish which could cause issues with glare or be perceived as slippery.
- There is good colour contrast between the walls and floor in all areas.
- Background music is played.
- The lighting levels are good.
- There is/are 4 till(s)/counter(s) available.
- There is a/are payment counter(s) available.
- The payment counters are located to the right as you enter the shop.
- The till(s)/counter(s) is/are not clearly signed.
- There is step-free access to the till(s)/counter(s).
- There is a clear accessible route to the till(s)/counter(s).
- The nearest till(s)/counter(s) is/are approximately 3m from the shop entrance.
- There are not windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors behind the till(s)/counter(s) which could adversely affect the ability of someone to lip read.
- The till(s)/counter(s) is/are not placed in front of a background which is patterned.
- The height of the till(s)/counter(s) is/are medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- There is not a low section at the till(s)/counter(s) with a height of 76cm or below.
- There is not a hearing assistance system at the till(s)/counter(s).
- Crystal Palace Football Club's Fanzone is situated on the Main Stand outer concourse.
- The surface of the Fanzone consists of flagstone paving and artificial grass.
- The Fanzone is level throughout.
- The Fanzone contains food and drink outlets with medium to high counters (103-110cm+), entertainment, a large television screen, as well as a merchandise shop and seating for Palace fans to socialise prior to a matchday.
- The Fanzone regularly hosts events on a Home matchday, such as; live music and performances by the Crystals Cheerleaders.
- There is also a section for young fans to enjoy; with a Fastest Shot machine, EA game station, and a Class Room area with a range of activities to take part in.
- Match ticket holders will be welcomed on a first come, first served basis.
- The Fanzone opens approximately 3 hours before a game and closes shortly before kick-off.
- There are no accessible or standard toilets available within the Fanzone.
- This information is for the exit located on the far side of the Fanzone between the food and drink counters.
- The exit is stepped.
- There is not a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this exit.
- There are no doors at this exit.
- The step(s) is/are located leading to the exit.
- There is/are 4 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are between 15cm and 18cm.
- The going of the step(s) is/are between 30cm and 45cm.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on the left going up the step(s).
- Handrails are at the recommended height (90cm-100cm).
- Handrails do cover the flight of stairs throughout its length.
- Handrails are easy to grip.
- Handrails do not extend horizontally beyond the first and last steps.
- The Fanzone access point can be used as an exit to bypass the steps.