- The following information describes the route from Whitehorse Lane Bus Stop (Selhurst Park Stadium) to the outer concourse (Main Stand).
- The approximate distance of this route is 180m.
- The route takes approximately 2-3 minutes.
- The routes lead along Whitehorse Lane and onto the concourse area, via the Sainsbury’s site.
- The majority of paths along the route consists of flagstone paving and tarmac.
- The potential hazards on this route include; congested pathways, steep ramps, bollards and uneven surfaces.
Whitehorse Lane Bus Stop (Selhurst Park Stadium)
- The Whitehorse Lane Bus Stop (Selhurst Park Stadium) is located on Whitehorse Lane.
- There is step-free access to the bus stop.
- The bus stop is not sheltered.
- There is no seating at the bus stop.
- There is no digital display at this bus stop.
- There is no audio announcer at this bus stop.
- The bus routes that use the bus stop include; 130, 468, X86, N68.
Whitehorse Lane Bus Stop to Sainsbury's Entrance
- When exiting the bus turn right and follow Whitehorse Lane.
- After approximately 35m you will pass over tactile paving which indicates a road crossing to the right.
- The path narrows to 110cm at this point past a traffic light.
- After approximately 75m the path bends round to the left into the Sainsbury's site, past the Club Shop and Ticket Office.
- The path surface for this section of the route consists of flagstone paving.
- There is a downwards slope at this part of the route.
- Follow the walkway until you reach a ramp and set of steps.
- The ramp is on the right hand side and has a width of 130cm.
- The gradient of the ramp is steep and there are handrails on both sides.
- Alternatively on the left there are 4 clearly marked steps.
- The height of the steps is 17cm.
- The steps have a central handrail.
- The ramp overcomes the steps.
- The ramp and the steps are indicated by strips of tactile paving.
- Use the ramp or steps to access the level platform outside the main Sainsbury's supermarket entrance.
Sainsbury's Entrance to the Outer Concourse
- As you face the Sainsbury's entrance turn right and follow the walkway as it slopes downwards towards the Selhurst Park gates.
- This section of the walkway has a steep slope.
- The path has a flagstone paving surface and is slightly uneven in places.
- After approximately 25m there are 4 low level bollards.
- The surface of the walkway after the bollards is tarmac.
- Follow the walkway over the hatched markings until you reach the gates at the entrance to the concourse.
- The main gate has a cobbled strip in front of it.
- The gates are attended by club staff.
- Pass through the gate and you will reach the concourse area.