- The venue is situated within the centre of the campus.
- This venue is situated in Leicester.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Leicester.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- Parking is free for DMU Disabled/Temporary Disabled Parking Permit holders and pre-booked visitors.
- The car park is to the rear of the Estates Services Building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders cannot be booked in advance unless an external visitor (visitor spaces in Gateway House).
- There are 7 designated Blue Badge bays within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge bays are 3.3m x 5m (10ft 9in x 16ft 4in).
- The route from the parking spaces to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Five of the Blue Badge bays are accessed by Deacon Street; there are 2 other Blue Badge bays within the car park accessed via The Gateway which are located at the side of Kimberlin Library.
- The main car park with standard parking bays has a loose chippings surface.
- Pre-booked visitors should report here and will be directed to the appropriate parking bays.