Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the building include Cafe Theo, a hall and kitchen for hire.
- Related link Cafe Theo.
- The hall and kitchen are used by a variety of community groups including Knit and Natter, a bridge club, Brownies, Beavers, Cubs and Scouts. .
- Cafe Theo is used by the Church to hold a monthly meet and eat session and a monthly soup lunch.
- The cafe is also used for breakfast on Sunday mornings for people attending morning services.
- Please contact the venue for details of opening times.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Doncaster.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the rear of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 140cm (4ft 7in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of and immediatley beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- Immediately beyond the internal ramp there is an inset doormat creating a very shallow level change.
- The level change could present difficulty for wheelchair users.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The front part of the hall is the church and can be screened off when the hall is hired.
- If required the kitchen is available to hire along with the cafe or St Francis of Assisi church hall.
- The height of the units are 93cm.
- The height of the serving hatch from both inside Cafe Theo and the church hall is 93cm.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the right after you enter.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the standard female toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 88cm (2ft 11in).
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the baby change facility.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located on the grassed areas around the venue.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.