- Services / facilities within the grounds include The Thorne Retail Park is owned by Perland Properties. It consist of a large car park with 6 retail outlets.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Kirk Sandall.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located off Thorne Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 10+ Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 400cm x 500cm (13ft 1in x 16ft 5in).
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- Accessible toilets may be available in the retail units.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- There may be standard toilets in the retail units.