- This car park is for staff and students only, who can use it for free.
- When this is full (it contains approximately 270 spaces), staff and students must use Car Park 1.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the campus.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Connolly.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- This information is for the entrance located opposite the Henry Grattan Building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 116cm (3ft 10in) wide.
- Then are several other pedestrian entrances into the car park.
- The entrance on the other side of the designated bays, located opposite the Restaurant, is not accessible to wheelchair users (see photograph 2).
Level Change (Outside Access)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading up to the car park entrance.
- The ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located throughout the car park.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There are easy and moderate slopes located throughout the car park.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 370cm x 450cm (12ft 2in x 14ft 9in).
- The nearest designated bay is 17m (19yd) from the entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 19m (21yd) from the entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.