Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the building include a Main Room, Quiet Room, Muslim Prayer Rooms, Meeting Room and a kitchen.
Opening Times (Semesters)
- Monday 08:00 - 21:00..
- Tuesday 08:00 - 21:00..
- Wednesday 08:00 - 21:00..
- Thursday 08:00 - 21:00..
- Friday 08:00 - 21:00..
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday 10:30 - 18:00..
- The Centre may also be open later, and on Saturdays, depending on events.
- For opening times during vacations, please contact the Centre..
- The venue is situated within the centre of the campus.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Connolly.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
Outside Access (Inter Faith Centre Entrance)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 156cm (5ft 1in).
Level Change (Inter Faith Centre Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Customers cannot charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
- Photographs 1 and 2 shows the communal area within the Centre.
- Photographs 3 and 4 shows the Main Room in the Centre, located directly to the left of the main entrance as you enter.
- Photographs 5 and 6 shows the Quiet Room, located at the far end of the centre.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Standard Toilet Surveyed
- A male standard toilet was surveyed.
- The toilet surveyed is located to the left after you enter.
- There is a female standard toilet in the same location.
- There is step free access to the standard toilet(s) surveyed from the entrance.
- The standard toilet surveyed is approximately 6m from the main entrance.
- There is not a/are not cubicle(s) suitable for ambulant disabled people in the standard toilet(s) surveyed.
- Lighting levels in the standard toilet surveyed are good.
- These toilets also contain washing facilities for the Muslim Prayer Rooms.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is normally on duty.