- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Broughty Ferry.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Fort Street Car Park.
- The car park is located behind the building off Fort Street.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 200cm x 700cm (6ft 7in x 22ft 12in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on King Street.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 200cm x 1800cm (6ft 7in x 59ft 1in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located across to the left of the building.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 87cm (2ft 10in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 85cm (2ft 9in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 73cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is written text and pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- The accessible toilet is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located over to the right as you enter.
- There is level access to the accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 86cm (2ft 10in).
- The door weight is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 165cm x 220cm (5ft 5in x 7ft 3in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm in the cubicle.
- The emergency alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There are mirrors.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The sink is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the sink is 76cm (2ft 6in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the grab rails and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the drop down rails and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located ahead as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.